Friday, March 29, 2013

Mark. Representative

Before I ever had kids my plan for the future was to be a full-time working mom.  I did not want to be a stay at home mom.  But...now that I actually have a child my views have changed a bit.  For now.  I have been on maternity leave for almost 3 months now and I will be returning to work on April 6th.  I am not looking forward to it.  I'm not ready to leave my baby and I'm not ready to put him on a sleep schedule.  So I have been really thinking and doing my homework about ways to bring in extra income so I can possibly work just 1 day a week. Now, I have decided to become a Mark. Rep. selling one of my favorite things...makeup! I looked into Mary Kay, Avon, Arbonne, Mark., Tupperware etc. but ultimately I decided Mark. sounded the best.  Plus, I have used Mark. makeup and it is good quality.  I would appreciate it if you would check out my eBoutique: http://kmoulton.mymarkstore.com/
aside from makeup there is clothing, jewelry, haircare, skincare etc.

If you are interested in becoming a Mark. Rep like me go to meetmark.com and signup! Make sure you use the referral code: 15000186

2 comments:

  1. OMG Kels, I feel your pain!! I felt the same way before I had kids and as soon as I had Gavin I just thought-Screw it! I don't care if we are homeless, I don't want to go back to work everrrr! I'm so sorry you have to go back to work. I know it is the worst thing ever. You're lucky you don't have to go back full time. I love all your posts, Learick is so freaking cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learick is ADORABLE! So ya I can't see you wanting to leave him, although I'm not joking he gave me two dead arms at Jackie's. That's awesome you are doing Mark. I will save some money and buy with my next paycheck. I feel so bad you are headed back to work tomorrow punk. Not fun.

    ReplyDelete